Administrative Consulting and Writing
With a career spanning over twenty-five years in theater production and management, arts advocacy, and law, Darren is the ideal candidate for your administrative or communications project or position.
Among the administrative projects Darren is available to assist with are:
- Long-range and organizational planning
- Board and staff development
- Strategic planning
- Administrative support and transition management
- Development of program or administrative procedures
- Program evaluations
Representative short-term consulting projects have included:
- Assisting a performing arts venue with setting up charts of accounts, cash and banking procedures, and QuickBooks management
- Developing a business plan and board recruitment materials for a Litchfield County art gallery
- Reviewing staffing needs and preparing a Fairfield County performance group for an executive search
- Grantwriting for a Hartford area children’s theater
- Reviewing grant applications for the Connecticut Office of the Arts and serving as a state-approved Peer Advisor
Likewise, clear, concise, and compelling writing and editing take time and experience. Darren has over twenty-five years’ experience in writing that includes promotional press and marketing pieces, grant applications and reports, advocacy materials, and internal policy and organizational documents.
In theater or any industry, Darren offers writing and editing services for projects such as the following:
- Grant applications and reports
- Marketing copy for promotional materials
- Press releases
- Websites and blog posts
- Speeches and presentations
- Promotional audio and video scripts
Please call or email to discuss these or any other administrative or writing projects.